The company located in the Austrian Village, Schwechat (close to Vienna) was founded in 1847 as "Wiener Metallwaren-, Schnallen- und Maschinenfabrik GmbH".
The first ski binding was manufactured in 1928. Ten years later, industrial production was established - "Arlberg Luggi" and "Almonte".
In 1949 the first TYROLIA® branded ski binding was produced.
The following decades were full of outstanding developments in the ski binding sector, resulting in the modern high-tech product which everyone knows in recent ski sports and alpine skiing.
Therefore, HTM Sport GmbH and its flagship brand TYROLIA® have guaranteed ski bindings with high-quality safety features and innovative technologies for the last 80 years.
TYROLIA has been the driving force for new developments and a constant innovation philosophy and perfect understanding of the market secure a strong leadership position in the alpine ski binding sector.
The product range of TYROLIA offers the perfect ski binding for every type of skier:
whether for racing, free skiing, park & powder, junior or rental dealers - perfect performance and easiest handling are obvious.